This event has now concluded, however you can still purchase a video recording of select sessions and/or other conference materials including a CD of conference presentation files or a program book (click here for more details).
Please join us next February for the 12th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference February 17-19, 2016 at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, CA. Please visit www.340bwinterconference.org for more details.
It is hard to keep up with all of the new developments going on with the 340B program. They include renewed efforts on Capitol Hill to pass legislation impacting all 340B stakeholders, a recent Congressional hearing, hundreds of additional audits, new government reports and long-anticipated federal regulations and guidance coming soon. The best way to stay ahead of the curve is to attend the 19th Annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference, taking place July 13-15 in Washington, DC.
The conference will address hot topics, including what Congress plans to do next with 340B, the future of the mega-guidance and new studies from the Government Accountability Office, HHS Office of Inspector General and MedPAC. Additionally, there will be plenty of discussion on the latest trends and implications of HRSA’s stepped up audit activity, other compliance matters and innovative ways that covered entities use their 340B savings to achieve their mission. Pre-conference workshops will offer in-depth information for beginners and seasoned 340B stakeholders.
Whether you are a health care provider, contract pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer, 340B-oriented business, or government agency, attending the conference is the best way to be informed about 340B and help shape its future.
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Part D plans, pharmacy benefit management companies, and other insurance companies
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits Available for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians!
The 340B Coalition is offering archived access to key sessions at the conference. If you were unable to attend the conference (or want to view these sessions again for future reference), this is an excellent opportunity to hear first-hand from the speakers - and see their presentations in context. The following sessions are included in the videocast (see agenda for descriptions):
Monday, July 13
- 1:20pm Eastern - 340B Update from HRSA
Tuesday, July 14
- 8:30am Eastern - Patient Perspectives
- 9:15am Eastern - Legislative Update
- 11:00am Eastern - Keynote Panel
Wednesday, July 15
- 9:30am Eastern - HRSA Audit Update
- 10:45am Eastern - Perspectives on 340B from Government Watchdogs and Health Care Researchers
The videos are sold as a package of all six videos. The price is $295 for non-profits and $450 for for-profit companies. To purchase and view the videos, click the appropriate button below. (Videos are available until January 21, 2016.)
Please Note: The archive is included at no additional charge to those who signed up for the live videocast, but it is not included with regular conference registration. An email will be sent to those who were registered for the live videocast and participants must use that link to get access to the recordings.
If you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or 340B Health, 340B Health members/corporate partners, and Drug Discount Monitor subscribers do not need to sign up.