Celebrating 25 years of the 340B Program
As President Trump reaches the halfway point of his first year, 1,500 340B stakeholders will gather in Washington, DC at the annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference to celebrate 25 years of program success - enabling providers to stretch scarce resources, reaching more eligible patients and providing more comprehensive services through the 340B Drug Discount Program.
In addition to our usual educational sessions focused on recent trends in audit findings, new compliance challenges/solutions, and new federal and state Medicaid policies and their impact on 340B stakeholders, the conference will provide the latest legislative news from inside the Beltway at the conference.
Little is certain in Washington these days when it comes to healthcare policy. Congress continues to discuss ways to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, and several other health bills will be moving through Congress soon. Questions about the 340B program continue to be raised.
Among the hot topics slated for discussion at the conference:
- What’s next for the ACA? Will efforts to repeal and replace the ACA or make fixes to the law affect the 340B program? What should providers be planning for? And will the insurance coverage gains disappear?
- A key pricing enforcement rule is on hold. What is the status of HRSA’s 340B ceiling price and manufacturer civil monetary penalty rule?
- What happens next with the mega-guidance? The President put a hold on HRSA’s proposal, but will it be revived?
- Anger about high drug prices. President Trump has promised to rein in drug prices. Can it actually be done?
Whether you are a health care provider, contract pharmacy, pharmaceutical manufacturer, 340B-oriented business or government agency, attending the conference is the best way to be informed about 340B.
We look forward to seeing you in July!
Who Should Attend
- Pharmacists and clinic directors at institutions providing care to low-income and uninsured populations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and group purchasing organizations
- Pharmacy service companies and information technology firms
- Retail, chain, specialty pharmacies, and other businesses that contract with 340B entities
- State Medicaid pharmacy directors and drug assistance program managers
- Pharmacy benefit managers/administrators, and other health plans
- Consultants, attorneys, and other compliance experts
- Federal, state, and local policy makers and government relations directors
- AIDS drug assistance program officials and AIDS service organizations
- Other providers of health care for the uninsured and vulnerable populations
Continuing Education Credits for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians Available!
Don't miss out! This is a great chance for all pharmacy service companies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance plans, IT companies, wholesalers, GPOs, and law/consulting firms to promote your company's services and products in an intimate and relaxed setting. Hundreds of pharmacists and other clinicians, hospital and health center executives, federal, state and local government officials, GPO's, wholesalers, drug company decision makers and other leading health care professionals will be attending this conference. The exhibit area is designed to ensure a high level of traffic that will enable your company to maximize its marketing investment. There are many exciting exhibition options as well as opportunities to promote your services on our website. More information on becoming an exhibitor will be available on Monday, April 24. Questions? Contact Lee-Anne Gabrielli at (202) 552-5856.
14th Annual 340B Coalition Winter Conference
The 14th Annual 340B Coalition Conference will be held at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, CA on February 21-23, 2018.
Please check www.340bwinterconference.org for more information or if you would like to be notified of future conferences on the 340B program, please create an account to be added to our mailing list. Please note that previous attendees at events hosted by The 340B Coalition or 340B Health, 340B Health members/corporate partners, and subsribers to 340B Informed do not need to sign up.