EXHIBITOR HOUSING POLICY
Overbooking of exhibitor rooms in the past has caused hotels to
prematurely sell out of rooms and displace attendees. In addition, the
increased number of last-minute cancellations can cause financial
penalties to the organizers. Therefore, the 340B Coalition has
established the following housing policies for exhibitors:
- Links and instructions will be provided upon completion of the online exhibitor application
- Room reservations made directly with the hotels will not be eligible for the reduced rates. All reservations must be made using Orchid Events, the 340B Coalition's official housing company.
- One (1) room may be booked per person and each reservation must have a unique name that matches a valid conference registration. Reservations for guests that are NOT attendees of the conference will be cancelled and arrangements will need to be made outside the conference hotel block(s).
- A valid credit card must be provided at the time the reservation is made and will be charged a deposit of one night’s room and tax by the hotel as early as June 21, 2019.
- Deposits for one night’s room and tax will be refunded for rooms cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- For cancellations made after June 14, 2019, Orchid Events will charge a $100 cancellation fee. Should you cancel, this charge will appear on your credit card statement as “Orchid Events Cancellation Fee”. This policy will apply until 72 hours prior to arrival when the hotel's cancellation policy goes into effect (see bullet above).
- Important Dates:
- 05/29 - Last day to submit ALL housing details/reservations for each room reserved
- 05/31 - Unused/unassigned rooms will be released
- 06/21 - Last day to make modifications and cancellations with Orchid Events, the official 340B Coalition housing company (after this date, please contact the hotels directly)
Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
and the email domain @orchid.events
to ensure all communications with our housing company are delivered to your inbox. Please contact Orchid Events for all reservation questions, requests, changes, or cancellations (see info below):
For all other questions, please contact Lee-Anne Gabrielli at email@example.com