AIRLINE DISCOUNT OFFERS
We can't wait to see you in the Capital Region this summer! The 340B Coalition has established discounted rates through the following airlines below originating in the United Sates to/from Washington DC area airports to attend the 26th Annual 340B Coalition Summer Conference. Be sure to use the reference numbers when making your reservations. Contact the airlines directly should you have any additional questions about travel restrictions and booking information.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - 6.9 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport - 32.3 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - 42 miles
We have partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to our event.
Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZKEZ648513 in the Offer Code box.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8am – 10pm ET and Sat/Sun 8am – 6pm ET. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
Please note that travel must be booked between July 29 and August 6, 2022 in order to receive the discount.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for the 340B Coalition Summer Conference. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. –
7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMV5N.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our
reservation 800 number.
Alaska Airlines is pleased to confirm the following arrangements for your Meeting/Convention travel.
Meeting Name: 340B Coalition Summer Conference 2022
Meeting Fare Code: (The code is included in the attendee registration confirmation email. If you did not receive it, please contact email@example.com .)
Beginning Travel Date: July 28, 2022
Last Travel Date: August 8, 2022
Blackout Dates: None
Meeting Fare Rules:
- Your group is entitled to a 5% discount off Alaska Airlines published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
- You may book and ticket on the blackout dates but no discount will apply.
- Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge. All fare rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
- All tickets must be issued online or the Alaska Airlines Group desk.
- A $15.00 service fee will apply to any tickets issued by the Group Desk.
All travelers to verify all current baggage allowances and fees as well as travel policies on Baggage policies | Alaska Airlines prior to travel. Please contact the Alaska Air Group Desk at 800-445-4435 with questions.